Confidence in Prayers

Confidence

Beloved, if our heart does not condemn us, then we have confidence in God; and whatsoever we ask, we receive of Him. (1John 3:21-22).

Integrity

If you remain in Me and My words remain in you, ask whatever you want and it will be done for you. My Father is glorified by this: that you produce much fruit and prove to be My disciples. (John 15:7-8).

Jesus' works

The one who believes in Me will also do the works that I do. And he will do even greater works than these, because I am going to the Father: Whatever you ask in My name, I will do it so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it. (John 14:12-14).

Gd has initiated our work

You did not choose Me, but I chose you. I appointed you that you should go out and produce fruit and that your fruit should remain, so that whatever you ask the Father in My name, He will give you. (John 15:16).

He is Almighty

He is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Eph. 3:20).

Limitless capability

Anything you ask the Father in My name, He will give you. Until now you have asked for nothing in My name. Ask and you will receive, so that your joy may be complete. (John 16:23b-24).

Inner strength by the HolySpirit

I pray that He may grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with power in the inner man through His Spirit. (Eph. 3:16)

The Lord gives/rewards

... the one who draws near to Him must believe that He exists and rewards those who seek Him. (Heb 11:6)

Popular posts from this blog

Praying with Jesus Christ

The Mediator