Cause and Effect

meditation

beige monarch
I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the place of slavery.
You shall not...
You shall not...
You shall not...
Exodus 20:2

.. call on me in the day of trouble;
I will deliver you, and you will honor me.
Psalm 50:15

In your steadfast love give me life,
that I may keep the testimonies of your mouth.
Psalm 119:87-88

“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.”
Jeremiah 29:11-13

Your kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Mt 6:9-10

..seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.
Matthew 6:32-33

Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her, that he might sanctify her, having cleansed her by the washing of water with the word, so that he might present the church to himself in splendor, without spot or wrinkle or any such thing, that she might be holy and without blemish.
Ephesians 5:25-27

..continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling, for it is God who works in you to will and to act in order to fulfill his good purpose.
Phil 2:12-13

assoc. Articles:
· Intellect VS Spirit
· We, Christians are...
· Spiritual Blessings of the Faithful
· about our redemption
· about authority

Popular posts from this blog

The Stage – II. The Heavenly Role Model

From Guilt to the Throne

Reality - walking in the Truth