Intellect VS Spirit

Moses said:
“Now if I have indeed found favor in Your sight, please teach me Your ways,
and I will know You and find favor in Your sight.
Now consider that this nation is Your people.”

Then HE replied,
“My presence will go with you,
and I will give you rest.”
Exo 33 13
As a truly dedicated leader, Moses did not simply focus on his duties, but the well-being of his flock was the center of his attention.
· What is Moses' reaction to this answer?
· Which specific branch of Christianity should be concerned with this view / perspective?
· Moses' mindset has been changed by the Lord's answer. How has his perspective broadened? {v.15-18. ↓}
“If your presence will not go with me, do not bring us up from here. For how shall it be known that I have found favor in your sight, I and your people? Is it not in your going with us, so that we are distinct, I and your people, from every other people on the face of the earth?”
And the LORD said to Moses, “This very thing that you have spoken I will do, for you have found favor in my sight, and I know you by name.”
Moses said, “Please show me your glory.”


· Cause and Effect
· about our redemption
· about authority

Popular posts from this blog

Praying with Jesus Christ

Confidence in Prayers

The Mediator